Compare a Spinalglide chair with all other chairs
- Spinalglide Ergokinetic chairs
- Our ergokinetic technology enables improved blood flow throughout the body while seated
- Our chairs achieve mobility with our patented, spring-supported split-seat that allows the pelvic bones and lower back to move as if you were still walking.
- The mobility of our chairs enable you to sit for an entire day without needing to get up and stretch.
- All other chairs
- Rigidity does not support this level of blood flow
- Absolutely no mobility. As a result normal chairs are known to cause various kinds of illness
- Discomfort increases after just a few hours of sitting. As a result, it is necessary to get up and stretch every few hours to ease lower back pain.
Ergokinetic - The New Ergonomic
- Ergokinetic is a new level of ergonomic which means that your body has mobility while seated. With an ergokinetic chair, blood flow throughout the body is maintained. Our chairs are the very first to implement this technology.
- Designed by a Doctor of Chiropractic, the Spinalglide chair is built to emulate the body in motion. As human beings, our skeletal structures function optimally while in motion. So why should a chair put your body in this rigid state?
Unique Features of our Ergokinetic SeatsA Narrow Split for The Tailbone
- With normal chairs, the seat pan presses against the tailbone, causing lower back pain
- With an ergokinetic chair, the slit in the middle allows your tailbone to hang freely, allowing you to sit indefinitely with no back pain
- With other chairs, the seats are rigid, forcing the body to stay in one position while seated.
- With an ergokinetic chair, the spring-fitted split seats enable the pelvic bones and lower back to move independently, as they do while walking